New Owner

Talk About Anything In Here Whether Its ERA Related Or Not Just Keep It Clean.
millermilla

New Owner

Post by millermilla » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:26 pm

Thanks to Paul at Newacre cars I will soon be the proud owner of ERA R1067 :D

After having spent a few months looking at various offerings the car Paul had for sale was just the sort of thing I was looking for. I wasn't after a concours car nor was I after a car that had been spruced and tarted up to look something it wasn't. I was after a good honest car and that is just what I found in the ERA Paul offered for sale.

I travelled up from the south coast to Covenrty to view the car, a 300 mile round trip but having spoken to Paul on the phone beforehand he described the car very honestly infact it seemed far too honestly for a car dealer so I had a good idea what I was expecting to see when I got there. I had pretty much made my mind up to buy the car before I had left home and if im honest I knew as soon as I saw the car I would be leaving a deposit on it. I dont know what it is about cars but sometimes you just know it's the right car at first glance. Paul spent a good few hours going over every minute detail on the car along with sharing his wisdom and passion for mini's especially ERA's. I dont think ive ever been so at ease spending a large amount of money and Paul was more a friend than a salesman.

Now I cant wait to get the car home and start lavishing some TLC on the car and preparing it for the big 50 next year. I look forward to meeting some of you on the show circuit next year!
Keith Miller

Jezza

Re: New Owner

Post by Jezza » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:46 pm

Glad to hear that the car was a good one - if I hadn't been tempted by the ERA at All Mini's I may well have bought it myself as Paul's car Sales lot is around 0.5 mile up the road from my house and I did find him (like you) to be an all-round good bloke!

I look forward to seeing you and the car at some of next year's shows!

Post a few pics on the forum when you have the car?
Jeremy Harris

G543 TFK

R1041 BRG