Going... Going....

Talk About Anything In Here Whether Its ERA Related Or Not Just Keep It Clean.
an old original

Going... Going....

Post by an old original » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:44 pm

Well, I thought I break the news to all you co-owners first....

All being well, R1051 is to auctioned by Bonhams at Beaulieu on the 3rd September (unless I win the lottery in the meantime).... I thought I'd do it whilst it is at it's best-ish. I have decided that trying to run one of these little beauties as a daily in all weathers and with no garage is just too much. Funny thing, all the people who have criticised me over the years for having such an impractical car now question me why I'm selling it!! My brother has said that he thought I would be buried in it, oh well...

deanojr7

Re: Going... Going....

Post by deanojr7 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:37 pm

Sorry to hear your selling your ERA after all your hard work,What sort of car you hoping to replace it with ?

I wonder how many one owner ERA`s are out there,hope you get what you want and it goes to a good home.

Good luck with your sale.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:55 pm

So sad to see you parting with it after all these years.

I really hope you get a good price and perhaps more importantly it gets a new owner who will look after it for many years to come.

Chris

an old original

Post by an old original » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:57 pm

Hi guys, I'm finding this harder by the day but things are going ahead as planned (as I haven't won the lottery (yet)). I'm due to drop off the car next Wednesday (17th) near Southampton, so trying to plan a last tour of southern England.

For those interested I have 3/4 of a body kit which is very battered, bruised and broken in a few places but free to ERA owners, please see the Facebook page for details and pics. If someone out there wants this and you are in southern England, I could possibly load it up and deliver free... If not a ERA owner .... I want Money!!!