New member.

Talk About Anything In Here Whether Its ERA Related Or Not Just Keep It Clean.
DJH from TMF

New member.

Post by DJH from TMF » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:04 pm

Hello, I'm new to the forum! :D

My name's Daniel, and i'm from theminiforum.co.uk and a-serious.com ;)

I'm really interested in selling my track car and buying an ERA Turbo, the question is, what sort of money do reasonably sound ERAs go for, and how often do they come up?

Cheers,
Daniel :mrgreen:

paul

Re: New member.

Post by paul » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:32 pm

dont often come up for sale, below six grand would be car which has MOT but needs some work to bring up to standard, 6-8 decent solid cars, 8 to 12 very tidy original cars, over that for exceptional ultra low mileage cars...

25 k for a as new car..

Some modified ones about price on those is down to personal taste, I think the original ones will be worth the money long term.

Paul

DJH from TMF

Post by DJH from TMF » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:20 am

Cheers for the info Paul ;)

So, would you know what the best places for me to look for an ERA, i know there's ebay, autotrader e.t.c. but as you say, they don't come up often.

Daniel

dj clubby

Post by dj clubby » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:00 am

hi daniel
the place to get an era is japan
japaneseusedcars.com have one
there is also one on tradecarview.com

http://www.tradecarview.com/stock/detai ... sid=135809

http://www.japaneseusedcars.com/auction/auctions3.htm

good luck buying one
regards james
GOT BOOST

paul

Post by paul » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:03 am

Importing cars from Japan is my business, like most that pop up in Japan the red one has been b*st*ised wheels have gone grill mirrors steering wheel and god knows what else, probably boot interior, leather looks rough on drivers seat and thats not even where they wear out, presented in very dusty condition would suggest isnt running or not running well, no mention of shaken, which is the very tight Japanese MOT. Looking at thier asking price of about 10,000 dollars US it would be 5000 pounds then plus freight and shipping and taxes would be 7000 ish unregistered and unroad worthy in UK add another 1000 to get it near right at a minimum, if you can find the missing parts in the UK. Then register and all in all it would be 9000 looking mint subject to getting parts.

Then is it an ERA or not, looks about right, but a sunroof on a Japanese one?? sunroof was deleted on Japanese spec cars, so perhaps a UK one?? Japanised? A/C is right inside and placement of the EXH light for the CAT is right for a Japanese one.

No mention of auction grade or anything about it.

Personally I would be very wary.

Paul

barry

Post by barry » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:07 pm

G96LUE

Post by G96LUE » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:52 pm

Hi there.
This looks nice from the photo's, might be worth a look in person
Regards
Darren