F70BVP For Sale

Spotted any ERA Mini Turbos or parts for sale anywhere?
millermilla

F70BVP For Sale

Post by millermilla » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Hiya,

I notice F70 BVP is for sale again very quickly after having been sold by GC Motors who had the car for ten years. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/834267.htm Seems a bit odd to be back up for sale again so quickly. It does however look like its had a good clean compared to when I saw it in November and it says it's got 12 months MOT so it must be back on the road.
Keith Miller

MARK26

Re: F70BVP For Sale

Post by MARK26 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:10 am

The reason F70BVP is back up for sale is it was sold to a woman who thought her husband wanted one, and for a suprise she brought it for him for christmas , but it was not the car he wanted . Aparantly she sent some company down to GC minis with the cash for the car without even looking at it . That is now why the car is back up for sale .

millermilla

Post by millermilla » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:12 am

I e-mailed the seller on pistonheads and this is the responce I got.

> Hiya,
>
> I notice this is the mini that was for sale by GC Motors for a long time. I made them a good offer on the car back in November but they were not interested and wanted full asking price. Im just curious as to why the car is for sale agian so quickly?
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Keith

hi
bought it for 8k , now decided to keep and turn to concours condition for the 50th bday celebrations
stuart
Keith Miller

MARK26

Post by MARK26 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:30 am

I went into GCs the other week to have a look at the car and he told me he had sold it to the wife of the owner of a major tv satelite company, she had brought it as a suprise thinking her husband wanted one . He also said that the car had been collected by a company she had employed to find her an ERA Mini and that the company had also been in back in touch asking if they wanted to buy it back as it was totally the wrong car the husband was looking for . They declined the offer which is understandable as they had it for so long .

deanjr7

Post by deanjr7 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:49 pm

hi keith
i contacted gc motors 3 weeks ago to see if still forsale i got same response as you someone came in offered £8000 as it was but who that was i don't know they might have sold it on there behalf
but i here he is keeping it now he has probably realised he will never come across and get another opportunity like this again good luck to him and hope he enjoys it