Breakdown cover

Spotted any ERA Mini Turbos or parts for sale anywhere?
millermilla

Breakdown cover

Post by millermilla » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Hiya,

I am an AA patrol and targeted on membership. To meet my membership quota my wife occasionally buys membership packs and leave's them unregistered. We usually give them away to family members at xmas / birthdays etc. Unfortunatly we've run out of family members that dont have breakdown cover!

If anyone is interested she has 3 AA Fastrack membership packs for sale at half the marked price (RRP £39.99). For £20 you get a prepaid AA Fastrack membership pack which has all the details needed to join included. You have up to 3 months to register the membership but they need to be registered before you break down and require service.

The level of membership is Roadside Personal and the cheapest price on the AA website is currently £37.88

AA Fastrack membership includes:

Single cover
You as the driver or passenger in any eligible vehicle.
Roadside – this is the minimum level of cover and provides roadside assistance in the UK, 24 hours a day, every day of the year.

If you wish you can upgrade your membership to add Homestart, Relay, Stay Mobile or Additional members at anytime but you would have to pay the extra to upgrade.

There are no catches it's just basic AA Roadside membership for £20 instead of £39.99. PM or e-mail me if interested.

Thanks

Keith
Keith Miller

Jezza

Re: Breakdown cover

Post by Jezza » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:19 am

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't this level of AA cover only apply to vehicles up to 10 years old so best not to use it for an ERA?
Jeremy Harris

G543 TFK

R1041 BRG

millermilla

Re: Breakdown cover

Post by millermilla » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Its Roadside Personal membership which covers you the member as driver or passenger in whatever car you are in of whatever age as opposed to vehicle based membership which is the most basic and is limited to covering only the vehicle and only covers vehicles up to 10 years old.
Keith Miller